Friday, December 9, 2011

The Best Dog in the World



For those of you who do not know, i have a dog. His name is Kuma and he is the most adorable thing in the world! He's always been a super playful, chase after the ball until its dripping with slobber kind of dog. Recently though he's becoming more mellow and silly in his old age. He does so many things that just make me laugh. My favorite thing is to come home and scream KUMA!!! and see him running towards me with his tail wagging ready with his little puppy kisses!


Anyways, whether it's because he's getting old or because he's lonely since all of us girls have moved out, he's become much more cuddly and cute. He follows me around everywhere, especially when mom's not home. The other day he came down to check on me while I did my laundry. But when mom's home, he follows her around instead. He even sleeps up in her room these days, and for awhile was sleeping on the bed between mom and dad. Silly dog!


Well, Kuma had a silly moment today that deserves a blog post.


I just got back from New York and have my rollerboard of luggage laid out on my floor. I've been meaning to put everything away, but it's just been laying open on the floor with some of the contents scattered around it on the ground. Well, I just went up to the kitchen to have lunch and looked out at Kuma on the porch. He was licking something on the snow, so I said, "Kuma, what are you licking?" Well, I went over and noticed he had pulled a ziplock bag containing hot chocolate mix from my bag in my room and had taken it out and laid it in the snow!! Kuma! So I walked outside to grab it and my mom said "What is it?" and I told her, "Kuma took this from my suitcase in my room!" Well, mom burst out laughing. Apparently just the other day my mom's trail mix had gone missing from her bag. A day later she found it in the snow. Exactly where Kuma had taken my hot chocolate! You sneaky dog! Hahaha. Love him to death.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite thing is to come home love this site and scream KUMA!!! and see him running towards me with his tail wagging ready with his little puppy kisses!

    ReplyDelete