Friday, May 27, 2011

Croquet


I have discovered a wonderful sport!! I was at our ward activity this week and played croquet for the first time in a long time. Who knew hitting a ball through hoops with a mallet could be so entertaining! I must admit, I'm not the best at the game, but had the sun stayed out a little longer, I totally would have been up for a second game. I remember about a year ago my cousins started a croquet league...or something of that nature. Now I understand why. All I need to perfect the experience is the appropriate outfit...


That's one thing I'm really going to miss when I move out to Atlanta - all the spring/summer ward activities. Who am I supposed to do fun things with? All my friends are back here in Utah. I mean cummon, it's the summer! Am I going to be able to enjoy it at all? Will it really be study all day and all night? Spring/Summer in Provo is the best because all of the sudden the mood changes and there are activities being planned right and left: sports nights, barbeques, baseball games, hikes. Well, at least I got to enjoy it for a little while right? Now I've got a hot summer in Georgia to look forward to. Well, I guess it's not everyday that you get to spend a summer in the south land, so I'll have to live it up!

No comments:

Post a Comment