Monday, May 23, 2011

The Joys of Driving a Car

Yesterday, as I drove my usual 50 minute route from Sandy to my apartment in Provo I thought to myself, "I love driving my car." Why do I love it so? Well, it is the one place that I get to sing at the top of my lungs...and no one can hear me. I didn't really realize it until yesterday, but whenever I am in the car alone, I am always singing...the ENTIRE time! Love it! It is so therapeutic. If I'm having a bad day, I can always change my mood by hopping in my cute CRV and going for a drive.

This scene epitomizes my love for car singing.






The more I thought about this, the more I started to worry. What will I do if I end up living somewhere where I don't need a car? Where am I going to let out my musical urges? What if I can't sing anywhere...and I explode?! Well, if I can't sing in the car, I just hope whoever I'll be living with doesn't mind random outbursts into song...because I can almost guarantee it will happen. Maybe even something like this...

1 comment:

  1. "When you're happy...people don't sing! Everyone was staring at me." Hahaha love you sach! Love the colors, love the posts, love you, love the blog. Name that movie.

    ReplyDelete